jueves, 30 de mayo de 2024

MAKE $500 WEEKLY PART-TIME JOB

Hello ,

        I am looking for a warehouse assistant, I have had a previous Warehouse assistant who has been very commendable in her activities and who has been part of my life for the past 6 months, she has since moved on with her personal life and it has affected me in a way.

I found her previously on the Craigslist website and I sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as efficient as she has been. I need your service becausae I am constantly out of town. I will return back to the state soon so this process will be going on till then. If you don't mind, I will meet up with you when I return and then we can talk about the possibility of making it this long term.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

You will be a Warehouse Inspector. You will walk into any warehouse which I will be disclosing to you later and your responsibilities include inspecting, testing, sampling, and sorting products or goods being manufactured and shipped in. The manufactured products can include a large range of items, including materials, machinery, equipment , depending on the type of manufacturing environment. You can also be required to have some technical knowledge. In this type of profession, there are quality standards that are strictly followed daily or weekly production goals to be met. If a manufactured product does not meet quality specifications, you're to investigate and report production line failures.

You must be able to stand on your feet for long period of time, these physical requirements is very important for the inspector, You will be working 3 days in a week and you're to choose any 3 days of the week from Monday to Saturday that will be preferable to you and you will be working four (4) hours in these 3 days and that will be from 09 : 00 a m -01 : 00 p m and we will be offering you $500.00 per week. Method of payment will be a Cashier Check / Bank Transfer.

If you're interested kindly get back to me with the following information:-

FULL NAME:

ADDRESS (including Apt#):

CITY:

STATE:

ZIP CODE:

AGE:

CELL PHONE #:

HOME PHONE #:

EMAIL ADDRESS :

CURRENT JOB:

I will be looking forward to hearing from you and then proceed on the next step forward.

Best regards,

Andrew Bailey
HR Manager
Customer Service Evaluation Team
Satisfaction Services, Inc. ®

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario